Learn How You Can Help Your Children Develop Thinking & Problem Solving Skills Through Daily Activities
Critical Thinking for Success, LLC co-founder Bob Kauffman will be leading this practical, yet powerful seminar.
There are effective meaningful ways to support and train children to become better thinkers and problem solvers which lead to thier academic, career, sporting and relationsip success. Our job as parents is to train our children in such a way that they become effective, independent and efficient thinkers.
Understanding how children go about developing these essential thinking skills and what role parents play in that development is the subject of the seminar.Through this 2 1/2 hour seminar parents can expect to learn:
* How a childs thinking skills develop
* How to support a childs development of thinking and problem solving skills
* How important the role of a parent is
* How important mentoring and role modelling is
* How important project based learning is
* How important good planning is in bringing it all together.
Space is limited so register early!
Date: Monday May 23
Time: 7PM to 9:30 PM
Cost: $60/individual or $90/couple
Location: Marriott Courtyard, 800 Lake cook, Deerfield ,IL 60015To register for the event go to http://criticalthinkingforsuccess.com/category/2/
To receive additional information email